Important Health Information
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, and government restrictions change, the safety and wellbeing of all Collins Square tenants and visitors remains the highest consideration.
While within the Collins Square precinct, we encourage you to:
- Exercise social distancing where possible
- Make use of hand sanitiser that is provided throughout the precinct
- Maintain COVID-19 hygiene practices
- Keep your eye out for signage
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and seek medical advice
See the Department of Health & Human Services Victoria guidelines for further information.
New measures in place
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our tenants and visitors, we have taken steps to help minimise potential health and business impacts of COVID-19, such as:
- Provision of hand sanitiser in the commercial lobbies, Retail Plaza and common areas for your convenience
- Increased cleaning regime of high touch points
- Recommendations to navigate the precinct in a COVID safe way
- Updated signage displayed to remind you to observe social distancing where possible
As you visit Collins Square, we invite you to look for the signage around the precinct.
The health and wellbeing of our community will always be our top priority as we continue to create a safe and welcoming space for all.
Thank you for your consideration.