As government restrictions start to ease, and tenants and visitors return to Collins Square, the safety and wellbeing of all is the highest consideration.
As such, while within precinct, we encourage you to:
- Exercise social distancing (keep 1.5m distance between yourself and others)
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds and utilise hand sanitiser that is provided throughout the precinct
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your arm, or a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your eye out for the new signage, and ensure you adhere to the updated guidelines in place
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell and seek medical advice
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our tenants and visitors, we have taken steps to help minimise potential health and business impacts of COVID-19, such as:
- Providing hand sanitiser in the Retail Plaza and common areas for your convenience
- Implementation of an increased cleaning regime, with a particular focus on high touch points
- Reconfiguration of furniture within the Retail Plaza and commercial lobbies, to allow for more space and promote social distancing
- Discouraging overcrowding in lifts
- Display of signage, to remind you of the new guidelines in place
By working together, we can create a safe and hygienic environment for all tenants and visitors. As you visit Collins Square, we invite you to look for the signage around the precinct and ensure you are adhering to the new guidelines.
The health and wellbeing of our community will always be our top priority as we continue to create a safe and welcoming space for all tenants and visitors.
Thank you for your cooperation.