Nothing says Christmas more than festive mocktails! Learn how to make these delicious drinks from Mellöbarre Collins Square for your next festive get together. It will sure be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday event.
- ● 2 very ripe bananas
- ● 1 cup pineapple juice
- ● 1/2 cup almond milk
- ● Fresh mint
- ● 3 cups ice cubes
- 1. Puree bananas, pineapple juice, almond milk and ice in a blender.
- 2. Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges.
Apple Cranberry Spritzer
- ● 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- ● 1 cup cranberry juice
- ● 1 cup soda water
- ● 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- ● Whole cranberries, lemon and apple slices for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a pitcher, combine the cider, cranberry juice, soda, and lemon juice, stirring gently to mix.
- 2. Pour into wine glasses or highball glasses over ice to serve.
- 3. Garnish with lemon, cranberries and ﬂoating apple slices.