1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who participate in the Collins Square Christmas Bauble Decorating Workshop Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Villdock Pty Ltd, ABN 13 937 361 681. The address is 727 Collins Square, Collins Street, Docklands Vic 3008.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who work for a tenant organisation within the Collins Square Precinct located at 727 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria (Collins Square Precinct).
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, Walker Corporation or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Precinct or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. This Promotion commences on Tuesday 6th December and Wednesday 7th December 2023 from 11:00am to 2:00pm daily, or until allocation is exhausted.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply: visit the activation site on the Main Retail Plaza Floor, redeem and then present the offer via the Collins Square Passport App in person to the promotional staff to participate in the workshop.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants who opt-in agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. One entry permitted per eligible person.
9. Once allocation is exhausted, no other alternatives will be made available.
10. Each entrant can claim one (1) item (prize) throughout the campaign period.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, and must be taken as offered.
12. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
13. Participation and items can only be redeemed between Wednesday 6th December and Thursday 7th December 2023, between the hours of 11:00am and 2:00pm each day. If the items are unclaimed during the set promotional period, tenants will forfeit the right to claim an item and an alternative will not be offered.
14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.